The brand new Hotel Marmore has an ideal location on the main street in the village centre of Cervinia where you go skiing right up to the hotel – with only 200 meters to the ski-lift. The hotel is built in a rustic Aosta-style that creates a cozy and friendly ambiance. Next to the reception there is a nice bar and an excellent restaurant serving Italian specialties. This soon-to-be-opened Hotel in Cervinia (Italian Alps) is hiring qualified staff for the upcoming winter season 2017/18.
As a Reception Manager you are responsible in welcoming guests to the hotel and act as the hotels contact towards guests and suppliers, including face-to-face contact as well as administrative duties.
You ensure that the standard of service and guest care is delivered within the department, including recruitment, training and supervision. Since Hotel Marmore is brand new, you will have the chance to develop your position accordingly.
Desired skills and experiences
- Relevant educational degree
- Proven track record from job at reception
- Proficiency of relevant hotel software and PMS, i.e. Sihot, Protel
- Management skills but also capacity to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Customer- and service oriented personality
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience in upscale hotels and resorts is a minimum requirement
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage – preferably Swedish, Finnish and Italian.
The company may offer housing solutions.
Motivated and interested candidates are invited to submit most recent CV with photograph, cover letter and the approval to process the personal data according to local laws and standards (trattamento dei dati personali) ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 to: email@example.com