Line Cook/Chef de partie
The brand new Hotel Marmore has an ideal location on the main street in the village centre of Cervinia where you go skiing right up to the hotel – with only 200 meters to the ski-lift. The hotel is built in a rustic Aosta-style that creates a cozy and friendly ambiance. Next to the reception there is a nice bar and an excellent restaurant serving Italian specialties. This soon-to-be-opened Hotel in Cervinia (Italian Alps) is hiring qualified staff for the upcoming winter season 2017/18.
As a Line Cook/Chef de partie you play an important role at Hotel Marmore, food is a central part in our concept. We look for someone who has a genuine interest in cooking and food in general.
Desired skills and experiences
- Relevant educational degree from a professional institute
- Proven track record and experience in various lines as Chef de partie
- Capacity to work as part of a team
- Customer- and service oriented personality
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience in upscale hotels and resorts is a minimum requirement
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Italian
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage – preferably English, Swedish and Finnish
- Availability to work in shifts and on weekends is a requirement.
The company may offer housing solutions.
Motivated and interested candidates are invited to submit most recent CV with photograph, cover letter and the approval to process the personal data according to local laws and standards (trattamento dei dati personali) ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 to: firstname.lastname@example.org