The brand new Hotel Marmore has an ideal location on the main street in the village centre of Cervinia where you go skiing right up to the hotel – with only 200 meters to the ski-lift. The hotel is built in a rustic Aosta-style that creates a cozy and friendly ambiance. Next to the reception there is a nice bar and an excellent restaurant serving Italian specialties. Head Chef
As a Head Chef you are responsible for the kitchen and its employees. You play an important role at Hotel Marmore, food is a central part in our concept. HACCP and standard of food knowledge. Head Chef will be the hotels primary representative towards suppliers, including face-to-face contact as well as administrative duties.
Since Hotel Marmore is brand new, you will have the chance to develop your position accordingly.
Desired skills and experiences
- Relevant educational degree, preferably cooking or hotel management school
- Proven track record from similar positions with at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Management skills but also capacity to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Design menus that include different products and options
- Customer- and service oriented personality
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Cost control, pricing, legislation related to health and hygiene (HACCP)
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Italian and English
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage – preferably Swedish and Finnish
- Availability to work in shifts and on weekends is a requirement.
The company may offer housing solutions.
Motivated and interested candidates are invited to submit most recent CV with photograph, cover letter and the approval to process the personal data according to local laws and standards (trattamento dei dati personali) ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 to: email@example.com