The brand new Hotel Marmore has an ideal location on the main street in the village centre of Cervinia where you go skiing right up to the hotel – with only 200 meters to the ski-lift. The hotel is built in a rustic Aosta-style that creates a cozy and friendly ambiance. Next to the reception there is a nice bar and an excellent restaurant serving Italian specialties. This soon-to-be-opened Hotel in Cervinia (Italian Alps) is hiring qualified staff for the upcoming winter season 2017/18.
As a Barkeeper/Waiter/Waitress you are responsible for giving our guest high class, efficient and friendly service. Since Hotel Marmore is brand new, you will have the chance to develop your position accordingly.
Desired skills and experiences
- Proven track record and experience in upscale hotels and resorts is a minimum requirement
- Relevant degree in hospitality
- Excellent knowledge of beverages and cocktails as well as good skills and creativity mixing drinks
- Capacity to work as part of a team
- Availability to work in shifts and on weekends is a requirement.
- Customer- and service oriented personality
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Italian and English
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage – preferably Swedish and Finnish
The company may offer housing solutions.
Motivated and interested candidates are invited to submit most recent CV with photograph, cover letter and the approval to process the personal data according to local laws and standards (trattamento dei dati personali) ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 to: email@example.com